1. Road checkpoints will remain in effect to prevent entry of people with symptoms.
2. The enforcement of sanitary measures in commercial establishments. -hand washing and gel -mandatory face masks -social distancing
3. Disinfection of public spaces and common areas.
4. All businesses must require customers to use face masks.
5. All outside tourist buses and public transport must arrive at the centralized bus station.
6. Suspension of service of bars and cantinas.
7. MANDATORY USE OF FACE MASKS IN PUBLIC- failure to comply could result in a fine of a minimum of 500 pesos.
8. All restaurants must have a digital, disposable menu or a menu posted that customers can see.
I have done my best to translate the main points of this lengthy government document. Apologies for any errors. Regardless of your personal opinion about safety measures, it is important to remember that we are a community and must work together to ensure the safety of all. Be safe everyone.